Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the author fell in love with Danny, a man with Asperger's Syndrome, she quickly learned to expect the unexpected. In this book, she delves into the dynamics of their relationship. She compares Danny to Mr Spock, a character who thrives on logic rather than emotion.
- Author BiographyBarbara Jacobs is a psychologist, broadcaster, and lecturer. She is the author of eight novels for young adults, including the prizewinning, Stick. As one of the most respected advice columnists in the UK, she has written regular columns for many national newspapers and magazines including Good Housekeeping, Now, and Good Health. Barbara lives in Liverpool and has a son, Luke.
- Author(s)Barbara Jacobs
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Foreword byTony Attwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.