CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for researchers and practicing engineers concerned with power-efficient, FPGA design, this title describes power reduction techniques for FPGAs. It presents comprehensive review of leakage-tolerant techniques that empowers designers to minimize power dissipation.
- Author BiographyHassan Hassan is currently a staff engineer in the timing and power group at Actel Corporation. He has authored/coauthored more than 20 papers in international journals and conferences. His research interests include integrated circuit design and design automation for deep submicron VLSI systems. He is also a member of the program committee for several IEEE conferences. Dr. Hassan received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, in 2008. Mohab Anis is a tenured Associate Professor at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo. During 2009, he was with the Electronics Engineering Department at the American University in Cairo. Dr. Anis received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, in 2003. Dr. Anis is an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems - II, Microelectronics Journal, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, ASP Journal of Low Power Electronics, and VLSI Design. He was awarded the 2009 Early Research Award, the 2004 Douglas R. Colton Medal for Research Excellence in recognition of excellence in research leading to new understanding and novel developments in Microsystems in Canada and the 2002 International Low-Power Design Contest.
- Author(s)Hassan Hassan,Mohab Anis
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/11/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSystems on Silicon
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Note138 illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.