All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAs the demand rises for low-power, low-voltage A/D converters, so do the quality-control issues in these devices, whose nano-level variables are difficult to control. This work looks at improving power efficiency and enhancing testing and debugging techniques.
- Author BiographyAmir Zjajo received the M.Sc. and DIC degrees from the Imperial College London, London, U.K., in 2000 and PhD degree from Eindhoven University of Technology in 2010, all in the electrical engineering. In 2000, he joined Philips Research Laboratories, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, as a member of the research staff in the Mixed-Signal Circuits and Systems Group. From 2006 until 2009, he was with Corporate Research of NXP Semiconductors as a senior research scientist. In 2009, he joined Delft University of Technology as a Faculty member in the Circuit and Systems Group. Dr. Zjajo has published more then 20 papers in referenced journals and conference proceedings, and holds 2 patents with 7 more pending. He serves as a member of Technical Program Committee of IEEE Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference, and IEEE International Mixed-Signal Circuits, Sensors and Systems Workshop. His research interests include mixed-signal circuit design, signal integrity and timing and yield optimization of VLSI. Jose Pineda de Gyvez received the Ph.d. degree from the Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, in 1991. From 1991 until 1999 he was a Faculty member in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M University, USA. He is currently a Senior Principal at NXP Semiconductors in The Netherlands. Since 2006 he also holds the professorship Deep Submicron Integration in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the Eindhoven University of Technology. Dr. Pineda de Gyvez has been Associate Editor in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Part I and Part II, and also Associate Editor for Technology in IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing. He is also a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Low Power Electronics. Dr. Pineda has more than 100 combined publications in the fields of testing, nonlinear circuits, and low power design. He is (co)-author of three books, and has a number of granted patents. His work has been acknowledged in academic environments as well as in patent portfolios of many companies. Pineda's research has been funded by the Dutch Ministry of Science, US Office of Naval Research, US National Science Foundation, among others. Dr. Pineda is an IEEE Fellow.
- Author(s)Amir Zjajo,Jose Pineda de Gyvez
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.