All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Virginia E. Schuett
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1997
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition Statement3rd ed.
- Author BiographyVirginia E. Schuett is founder and director of National PKU News in Seattle, Washington, and editor of that organization s newsletter. She has been working with PKU-affected families since 1972 and has published numerous articles and other educational materials on the subject.
Most relevant reviews
- sifu60_025 Oct, 2014by
Good Pruduct Real Good For PKU Cooking
It is a very Good Book For PKU Cooking, I Bought the Book as my Niece has just had a Baby and the Baby has PKU, so when she is on solids they can cook for her and know what she can eat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.