Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the theory, algorithms, and applications of structured low-rank approximation, and presents efficient local optimization methods and effective suboptimal convex relaxations for Toeplitz, Hankel and Sylvester structured problems and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Ivan Markovsky completed his PhD in the Electrical Engineering Department of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium under the supervision of S. Van Huffel, B. De Moor, and J.C. Willems. He was a postdoctoral researcher at the same department, and since January 2007, he has been a lecturer at the School of Electronics and Computer Science of the University of Southampton. His research interests are in system identification in the behavioural setting, total least squares, errors-in-variables estimation, and data-driven control; topics on which he has published 23 journal papers and one monograph (with SIAM). Dr. Markovsky won Honorable Mention in the Alston Householder Prize for best dissertation in numerical linear algebra. He is a co-organiser of the Fourth International Workshop on Total Least Squares and Errors-in-Variables Modelling, a guest editor of Signal Processing for a special issue on total least squares, and an associate editor of the International Journal of Control.
- Author(s)Ivan Markovsky
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- Series TitleCommunications and Control Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note24 colour tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.