CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionLow-Tide Lottery is an introduction to the work of new poet Claire Trevien. This is an exuberant collection that rummages in the dirt and the rust of the everyday in search of beauty. It crackles with imagination, rubbing history together with the present to create unexpected, wild imagery.
- Author BiographyClaire Trevien was born in 1985 in Brittany. She is a poet, critic and literary translator. Her writing has been published in a wide variety of literary magazines including Under The Radar, Poetry Salzburg Review, Ink Sweat & Tears, The Warwick Review, Nth Position, and Fuselit. Earlier this year she published an e-chapbook of poetry with Silkworms Ink called Patterns of Decay. She is the editor of Sabotage Reviews and Noises Off. She was the winner of Leaf Book's 2010 Nano-Fiction Competition.
- Author(s)Claire Trevien
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.