All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this book is on the design of low voltage power MOSFETs and the relation between the device structure and the performance of a power MOSFET used as a switch in power management applications. Schematic illustrations simplify the discussion.
- Author(s)Jacek Korec
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.