All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is about the design and implementation of ADC in nanometer CMOS processes that achieve lower power consumption than previous designs, through architectural and circuit innovations that take advantage of unique features of nanometer CMOS processes.
- Author(s)Shouli Yan,Zhiheng Cao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 95 p.
- Weight750 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.