All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a programme to help you achieve a single-figure golf handicap within 10 weeks. Step-by-step practice routines provide you with technical advice on every area of the game from club fitting to sport psychology. This work contains self-assessment charts and a daily practice planner to structure and record your improvement.
- Author BiographyNick Wright was the instruction editor for the leading magazine Golf Monthly. He has written a number of practical instruction books, including Junior Golf, Master Your Short Game with Tony Johnstone and Women s Golf.
- Author(s)Nick Wright
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/07/2008
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight356 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.