All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on social and cultural mechanisms of loyalty to describe the circuits of trust and terror in Ottoman Macedonia
- Author BiographyKeith Brown is Professor at Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies. He is author of The Past in Question: Modern Macedonia and the Uncertainties of Nation and editor of Transacting Transition: The Micropolitics of Democracy Assistance in the former Yugoslavia.
- Author(s)Keith Brown
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Anthropologies of Europe
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note13 b&w illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.