Luc Tuymans by Luc Tuymans, Juan Vicente Aliaga, Nancy Spector, Ulrich Loock (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.23+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe only monograph spanning the entire career of the acclaimed Belgian painter.
- Author BiographyUlrich Loock is Associate Director of the Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art, Porto. He has previously been Director of the Kunstmuseum Luzern (1997-2001) and of the Kunsthalle Bern (1985-97), where in 1992 he curated Luc Tuymans' exhibition 'Disenchantment'. He is a widely published art critic, concentrating on the crticial appreciation of Modernism and connected issues and artists.Juan Vicente Aliaga is a Lecturer at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Valencia, where he lives and works. He is co-editor of the books Arte Conceptual Revisado (Conceptual Art Revisited, 1990) and De amor y rabia. Acerca del arte y el Sida (On Love and Rage. Art and AIDS, 1993). A curator and art critic, Aliaga writes regularly for Artforum and Frieze. Nancy Spector is Curator of Contemporary Art at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York. She has organized exhibitions on the work of Felix Gonzalez-Torres, Andreas Slominski and Lawrence Weiner as well as Matthew Barney's Cremaster Cycle.
- Author(s)Juan Vicente Aliaga,Luc Tuymans,Nancy Spector,Ulrich Loock
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.