All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionRahn's personal diary from his travels as occult investigator for the Third Reich.
- Author BiographyOtto Rahn was born in Michelstadt, Germany, in 1904. After earning his degree in philology in 1924, he traveled extensively to the caves and castles of southern France, researching his belief that the Cathars were the last custodians of the Grail. Recruited by Himmler into the SS as a civilian archaeologist and historian, Rahn quickly grew disillusioned with the direction his country was taking and resigned in 1939. He died, an alleged suicide, on March 13, 1939, in the snows of the Tyrolean Mountains. Lucifer's Court was translated into English by Christopher Jones, who also translated Otto Rahn's Crusade Against the Grail, published in 2006.
- Author(s)Otto Rahn
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight1 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.