CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionNo 7 - as Carpenter, the youngest of seven children, called himself - was born in Missouri in 1854 and moved west with his family, first to Kansas, then to the settlements near Pikes Peak, and finally, in 1872, to Texas with his elder brother. This book came to be written from the longing memory of a time-stranded cowman.
- Author BiographyElton Miles (1917-1995) was Professor of English at Sul Ross State University.
- Author(s)Will Tom Carpenter
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1957
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byElton Miles
- Illustrator(s)Lee Hart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.