All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of the Civil War, many former soldiers turn to a life of crime to survive. Joss Jamon and his gang are among the worst of such men. After sacking the town of Los Palitos, they arrange for Lucky Luke to be arrested for their crimes. The lonesome cowboy, a rope already around his neck, is forced to make a deal with the angry citizens...
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Belgium, Morris moved to the United States in 1946 for six years. There, he worked for MAD magazine and met Rene Goscinny, with whom he collaborated from 1955 until Goscinny's death in 1977. Goscinny also created the IznogoudA series with illustrator Tabary, published in English by Cinebook, and the hugely successful AsterixA series with illustrator Uderzo.
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content Notecomic strips
- Width217 mm
- Height287 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £18.92Trending at £19.95
- £24.99Trending at £25.84
- £10.14Trending at £13.82
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £4.43Trending at £4.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.