Consider these sponsored items
- £12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 46th adventure of Lucky Luke, and the Old West at its funniest!
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Belgium, Morris moved to the United States in 1946 for six years. There, he worked for MAD magazine and met Rene Goscinny, with whom he collaborated from 1955 until Goscinny's death in 1977. Jean Leturgie began as a journalist specialised in comics before he began writing scripts. He co-created the character of Percevan with Philippe Luguy, then began an enduring cooperation with Xavier Fauche that produced eight Lucky Luke titles, followed by the spin-off series Rantanplan (Rin Tin Can) and Kid Lucky. Fauche, a well-known figure in French radio, also wrote for the French version of Jim Henson's show Fraggle Rock and co-created the cartoon Les Tifous.
- Author(s)Jean Lethurgie,Xavier Fauche
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content Notecomic strips
- Weight167 g
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £21.79Trending at £22.74
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £31.77Trending at £32.50
- £10.39Trending at £12.99
- £5.12Trending at £6.98
- £10.90Trending at £20.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.