All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionNovelist Ludmila Ulitskaya is a crucial cultural figure in contemporary Russia, garnering both literary awards and best-seller status. Ludmila Ulitskaya and the Art of Tolerance is the first English-language book about this influential writer, contextualizing her in the shifting landscape of post-Soviet society and culture.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Skomp is an associate professor and chair of the Russian Department at Sewanee: The University of the South, USA, and director of its Interdisciplinary Humanities Program. Benjamin M. Sutcliffe is an associate professor of Russian and faculty associate of the Havighurst Center for Russian and Post-Soviet Studies, both at Miami University of Ohio, USA. He is the author of The Prose of Life: Russian Women Writers from Khrushchev to Putin, also published by the University of Wisconsin Press.
- Author(s)Benjamin M. Sutcliffe,Elizabeth A. Skomp
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note3 black & white photographs
- Weight418 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byHelena Goscilo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.