All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection contains hitherto unknown letters exchanged between Wittgenstein and the most important of his Cambridge friends and includes editorial notes based on archival material not previously explored. * Incorporates many previously undiscovered unique and significant letters.
- Author BiographyBrian McGuinness is now Professor of the History of Philosophy at Siena. Past publications include the translation of Wittgensteina s Tractatus Logico--Philosophicus (with David Pears) and A Life of Wittegenstein (Volume 1, Young Ludwig, 1988). George Henrik von Wright was a pupil and friend of Wittgenstein and succeeded him as Professor of Philosophy at Cambridge. He has since been President of the National Academy in his native Finland. He is one of the trustees to the Wittgenstein estate, and responsible for many of the posthumous publications of Wittgensteins writings.
- Author(s)Friedrich Waismann,George Henrik von Wright
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/1984
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byJ. Schulte,Brian McGuinness
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.