Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays, by distinguished experts, provide evidence of Luhmann's extensive and diverse relevance to the issues facing contemporary society.
- Author BiographyMichael King is Emeritus Professor at the School of Law, University or Reading. Chris Thornhill is Professor of Law at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChris Thornhill,Michael King
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.