CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative commentary on the Gospel of Luke for the New Testament Library series
- Author BiographyJohn T. Carroll is the Harriet Robertson Fitts Memorial Professor of New Testament at Union Presbyterian Seminary, Richmond, Virginia. He is the author or editor of several books, including The Death of Jesus in Early Christianity, Preaching the Hard Sayings of Jesus, The Return of Jesus in Early Christianity, and The Word in This World.
- Author(s)John T. Carroll
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Testament Library
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/12/2012
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.