Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionWhat authority did he have to write a Gospel, to interpret the Jewish Scriptures and traditions of Israel, to interpret the Jesus traditions, and to update the narrative with a second volume with its interpretation of Paul and other apostles who appear in the Acts narrative? This work focuses on the authority and status of the author of Luke-Acts.
- Author BiographyRick Strelan is an ordained Lutheran who, on the completion of his PhD dissertation on Paul, Artemis and Jews in Ephesus (1995), took up a lecturing position at the University of Queensland. In addition to the publication of his thesis (1996), he has published Crossing the Boundaries: A commentary on Mark (1991), and Strange Acts: Studies in the cultural world of the Acts of the Apostles (2004). He has also published in many of the leading New Testament journals. Rick is currently Head of the Studies in Religion department and Senior Lecturer in New Testament and Early Christianity at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Rick Strelan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.