All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Lukewarming: The New Climate Science that Changes Everything, Michaels and Knappenberger, two scientists with more than half a century experience between them, explore the realities and myths of global warming--which is more likely to be lukewarm rather than hot.
- Author BiographyPatrick J. Michaels is the director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute. Michaels is a past president of the American Association of State Climatologists and was program chair for the Committee on Applied Climatology of the American Meteorological Society. He is the author or editor of six books on climate and its impact, and he was an author of the climate paper of the year awarded by the Association of American Geographers in 2004. Chip Knappenberger is the assistant director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute, and coordinates the scientific and outreach activities for the Center. He has over 20 years of experience in climate research and public outreach. He has published numerous papers in the major atmospheric science journals on global warming, hurricanes, precipitation changes, weather and mortality, and Greenland ice melt, among many other areas, and is a very popular presenter at climate conferences worldwide.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Michaels,Paul C. Knappenberger
- PublisherCato Institute
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCato Institute
- Weight503 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.