Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.98+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Totally absorbing' Closer magazine Claire Seeber's chilling first novel explores every parent's worst nightmare ...
- Author BiographyBorn in London with a love of all things dramatic, Claire Seeber began her career as an actress. Soon deciding she'd rather pull strings safely behind the scenes, Claire forged a successful career in documentary television, enabling her to travel the world, glimpsing into lives otherwise unseen. Also a feature-writer for newspapers such as the Guardian, Independent on Sunday and the Telegraph, Claire now combines (furious) scribbling with keeping a beady eye on her two young sons. Claire blogs at www.claireseeber.com/blog
- Author(s)Claire Seeber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.98Trending at £6.29
- £3.81Trending at £4.87
- £5.06Trending at £5.21
- £4.98Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.