All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSemiconductor luminescence has been a rapidly expanding field over the last fifty years. Work on various types of luminescence radiation has been taking place but this is the first book that reviews the whole subject of semiconductor luminescence in one coherent volume.
- Author BiographyIvan Pelant was Head of the Department of Chemical Physics at Charles University in Prague from 1990-1993. He has been Researcher at the Institute of Physics at the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, v.v.i., Prague from 1994 until present and was appointed as Professor of Quantum Optics and Optoelectronics, Charles University in Prague in 2002. Jan Valenta has been Associate Professor at the Department of Chemical Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague since 2004.
- Author(s)Ivan Pelant,Jan Valenta
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.