All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharmingly-illustrated, this storybook follows a girl called Luna, whose mother died a year ago. It is designed to be read with children aged 6+ who have been bereaved by suicide to help them cope with their difficult feelings. The book also includes a guide for parents and professionals by grief expert, Dr Riet Fiddelaers-Jaspers.
- Author BiographyEmmi Smid is a children's book author and illustrator. She was born in the Netherlands but currently lives and works in Brighton, UK. Emmi wrote this book for her cousins, who would have wanted to have a book like this when they were younger.
- Author(s)Emmi Smid
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note22 full page, colour illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emmi Smid
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £2.81Trending at £3.70
- £9.95Trending at £13.39
- £5.94Trending at £6.99
- £3.40Trending at £3.55
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £2.97Trending at £3.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.