All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £7.99Trending at £8.20
- £5.10Trending at £7.49
- £9.16Trending at £9.87
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £6.02Trending at £10.00
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis six-continent survey of the history, customs, and representations of the midday meal explains *who eats what for lunch; *where and when they eat it; *and what it means in the larger cultural context. The first international history of lunch, this book provides anecdotes and analysis that present lunch as a meaningful daily event.
- Author BiographyMegan Elias is associate professor of history at Queensborough Community College.
- Author(s)Megan J. Elias
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Meals Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note25 Halftones, black and white
- Weight449 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.