All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50th anniversary hardcover gift edition of the groundbreaking poetry collection by the leader of the -New York School- of poetry.
- Author BiographyFrank O'Hara was born on March 27, 1926 in Baltimore and grew up in Grafton, Massachusetts. He was a leader of the -New York School- of poets, a group that included John Ashbery, Barbara Guest, Kenneth Koch, and James Schuyler. He died on July 25, 1966, struck by a dune buggy on the Fire Island beach.
- Author(s)Professor Frank O'Hara
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCity Lights Pocket Poets
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.