Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.49+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £16.99Trending at £18.79
- £6.72Trending at £6.79
- £4.95Trending at £6.97
- £5.69Trending at £6.97
- £5.75Trending at £5.94
- £3.72Trending at £4.97
About this product
- DescriptionAt lunchtime, Mum said, Eat up. I said, No thanks, I'm a bit too busy.
- Author BiographyRebecca Cobb is a rising star in children's picture books. Since graduating from Falmouth College of Arts in 2004, she has illustrated for many clients including Guardian Guide, Guardian Weekend magazine, The Independent and Waitrose Food Illustrated. Rebecca has collaborated on two picture storybooks with the Orange-Prize winner Helen Dunmore, both set in her native Cornwall. In 2011 Macmillan published Rebecca's debut solo project, the hugely accomplished MISSING MUMMY (978-0-230-74951-1) which approached the subject of child bereavement with great honesty, senstivity and integrity. LUNCHTIME is Rebecca's second solo picture book, and although wholly different in subject matter from her first, features the same stunning illustration style, child-friendly voice and warmth.
- PrizesShortlisted for Kate Greenaway Medal 2013.
- Author(s)Rebecca Cobb
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date21/03/2014
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Interest Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.