Lung Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLung Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach provides clinicians with a comprehensive text that can be used when caring for patients with lung cancer throughout the entire patient journey.
- Author BiographyAlison Leary is Senior Lecturer in Oncology at University College London NHS Foundation Trust. She is also Visiting Fellow at Kings College London.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlison Leary
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.