All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £56.12Trending at £57.46
- £6.95Trending at £10.30
- £14.33Trending at £17.53
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive resource provides authoritative information on the most up-to-date prevention and treatment strategies for thoracic malignancies. Therapies are put in the context of tumor biology for a full assessment of the various aspects of lung cancer.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Stewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.