All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the trail of the rumors' sources, this title untangles historical relationships between the builders of the Leipzig University Library and several of their students - all men who comprised Luther's innermost circle of Reformation thinkers.
- Author BiographyTimothy Blaine Price received his PhD in Germanic linguistics from the University of California, Berkeley, where he served as James R. Gray Lecturer of reading and composition and as a lecturer of German. He also served as an adjunct instructor of German at the College of Alameda. He is currently pursuing his Habilitation in Historical Comparative Linguistics as part of the LOEWE-funded Digital Humanities Project at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- Author(s)Timothy Blaine Price
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBerkeley Insights in Linguistics and Semiotics
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.77Trending at £31.59
- £13.70Trending at £17.05
- £23.27Trending at £29.07
- £29.73Trending at £30.70
- £25.45Trending at £31.08
- £27.81Trending at £29.78
- £37.99Trending at £46.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.