Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.60Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an invaluable repository of knowledge that brings clarity to key issues and trends for practitioners, academics and students of luxury brands. It sets out to decode the luxury markets in the primary emerging markets (BRICs) and provide a rich resume of the key factors that influence the effectiveness of luxury brand strategies.
- Author BiographyGlyn Atwal is Associate Professor of Marketing at Burgundy School of Business, France. His teaching, research, and consultancy expertise focuses on luxury marketing and strategy. He is co-editor of The Luxury Market in India: Maharajas to Masses. Prior to academia, Glyn worked for Saatchi & Saatchi, Young & Rubicam, and Publicis.Douglas Bryson is Professor at the ESC Rennes School of Business, France. His research is rooted in applied psychology and includes the study of creative work environments, new product adoption, issues in luxury brand management, and brand image. Douglas has experience of consulting in North America, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 214 p.
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDouglas Bryson,Glyn Atwal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.