All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive description of the Lyapunov exponent tools from basic to advanced levels, with practical applications for complex systems.
- Author BiographyArkady Pikovsky is Professor of Theoretical Physics at the University of Potsdam. He is a member of the editorial board for Physica D and Chaotic and Complex Systems Editor for the Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and co-author of Synchronization: A Universal Concept in Nonlinear Sciences. His current research focuses on nonlinear physics of complex systems. Antonio Politi is the 6th Century Chair in Physics of Life Sciences at the University of Aberdeen. He is Associate Editor of Physical Review E, a Fellow of the Institute of Physics and of the American Physical Society and was awarded the Gutzwiller Prize by the Max Planck Institute for Complex Systems in Dresden, and the Humboldt Prize. He is co-author of Complexity: Hierarchical Structures and Scaling in Physics.
- Author(s)Antonio Politi,Arkady Pikovsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note80 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight820 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.