Lyapunov Exponents: Proceedings of a Workshop held in Bremen, November 12-15, 1984 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1986)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.10Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/1986
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1186
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVI, 378 p.
- Weight1190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLudwig Arnold,Volker Wihstutz
- Edition Statement1986 ed.
- Table Of ContentsLyapunov exponents: A survey.- Oscillation des produits de matrices aleatoires dont l'exposant de lyapounov est nul.- Unique ergodicity and random matrix products.- Positivity of the exponent for stationary sequences of matrices.- Characteristic exponents for random homeomorphisms of metric spaces.- Lyapunov exponents of linear stochastic systems.- Addendum a note on transitivity of coupled control systems.- Almost sure and moment stability for linear ito equations.- Almost sure instability of a class of linear stochastic systems with jump process coefficients.- On a generalization of the Lyapunov exponent of a second order linear stochastic differential equation.- Parameter dependence of the Lyapunov exponent for linear stochastic systems. A survey.- An example concerning the geometric significance of the rotation number - integrated density of states.- Lyapunov exponents for schrodinger operators with random, but deterministic potentials.- Lyapunov exponents and one-dimensional alloys.- Resonance states in disordered systems.- The Lyapounov index, the density of states and their regularity for general stochastic potentials.- Computations of the sum of positive Lyapunov exponents for the Lloyd model in a strip.- Statistics of reflected pulses.- Lyapunov exponents and invariant measures of stochastic systems on manifolds.- Survey: Lyapunov exponents for stochastic flows on manifolds.- Bounds for average Lyapunov exponents of gradient stochastic systems.- The Lyapunov spectrum of a stochastic flow of diffeomorphisms.- Lyapunov exponents and phase transitions in dynamical systems.- Coupling sensitivity and cliff in chaotic dynamics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.