CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines all significant recent progress made in the theory and applications of a key component of dynamical systems, known as the Lyapunov exponents. Emphasis is placed on shifts towards nonlinear and infinite-dimensional systems and observable engineering applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/10/1991
- Language(s)English, French
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1486
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHans Crauel,Jean-Pierre Eckmann,Ludwig Arnold
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.