All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionLymphoedema is managed most successfully when advice and treatment are provided at an early stage of its development. This book provides all the necessary knowledge and the skills required to identify risk factors for the development of the disease and to equip the health care professional in providing the best advice to the patient.
- Author BiographyMary Woods is a qualified nurse with 17 years of clinical experience in the care of patients with secondary lymphoedema.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Woods
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.