Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)N.J. Vianna
- Date of Publication22/04/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of Contents1 Lymphoreticular Malignancies as Environmental Disorders.- 2 Hodgkin's Disease; Its Heterogeneous Nature and Possible Infectious Aetiology.- 3 Burkitt's Lymphoma.- 4 Other Lymphomas.- 5 Acute Lymphatic Leukaemia in Childhood.- 6 Childhood Lymphomas.- 7 Factors Which May Predispose to Lymphorecticular Malignancies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.