CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.72Trending at £22.77
- £18.97Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful volume celebrates and explores Lynette Yiadom-Boakye's enigmatic paintings.
- Author BiographyNaomi Beckwith is a curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago. Previously she served as associate curator at the Studio Museum in Harlem, where she organized Yiadom-Boakye's first solo museum exhibition. Donatien Grau is a member of New College, University of Oxford. A contributing editor of Flash Art International, he has contributed to such publications as the Times Literary Supplement, the Oxford Art Journal, and AnOther Magazine. His most recent publication is The Age of Creation. Jennifer Higgie is a co-editor of frieze magazine and the editor of The Artist's Joke. She is also the author of a novel, Bedlam.
- Author(s)Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note85 colour
- Weight953 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDonatien Grau,Jennifer Higgie,Naomi Beckwith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.