Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £54.02
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
About this product
- DescriptionLynn Chadwick (1914-2003) was one of the leading British sculptors of his generation. This essential illustrated catalogue raisonne of his sculpture is published in a new, fourth edition to coincide with Chadwick's centenary in 2014 and incorporates a new illustrated listing of his lithographs and jewellery.
- Author BiographyDr Dennis Farr was an art historian and Director of the Courtauld Institute Galleries. His other publications include the short monograph Lynn Chadwick (Tate, 2004), Francis Bacon: A Retrospective (1999) and numerous books on the Courtauld collections.Eva Chadwick is the widow of Lynn Chadwick and Director of Lypiatt Studio Ltd, owner of the copyright of Chadwick's work.
- Author(s)Dennis Farr,Eva Chadwick
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 80 colour and 965 b&w illustrations
- Weight2858 g
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.