Best-selling in Video Game Consoles
Save on Video Game Consoles
- £255.95Trending at £327.02
- £269.95Trending at £276.69
- £249.85Trending at £252.92
- £259.99Trending at £287.00
- £199.99Trending at £202.69
- £245.00Trending at £251.64
- £174.99Trending at £197.03
About this product
- Product DescriptionBoasting a sharp 3.5-inch LCD screen, the Atari Lynx II console ensures you enjoy a wider display of your favorite games. With a resolution of 160x102 pixels, this video game system displays content with great clarity. Powered by the 16-bit custom CMOS-Mikey and Suzy processors, this Atari handheld console delivers a splendid gaming performance with speed and efficiency. With its 8-bit, 4-channel sound, the Atari Lynx II console gives an excellent sound output. Insert six AA batteries in this video game system and enjoy a runtime of five hours. Featuring a power LED, this Atari handheld console instantly indicates you when the battery is low.
- ModelLynx II
- PlatformLynx II
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColourGrey
- Device Input Support4-Way Cross Keypad
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Display Size3.5 in.
- CPUWDC 65SC02
- Ram Capacity64KB
- Region CodePAL
Most relevant reviews
- sticky_vinyl_co...18 Jan, 2017by
Most Powerful Handheld of its time!
The Atari Lynx could eat the Gameboy and Gamegear alive back in the day and still stands strong today. Capture the '90 nostalgia with this epic bit of kit.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- keith-r124 Sep, 2016by
fun little machine with a load of really good games for the time it was made
Verified purchase: No
- charlie-d-199002 Sep, 2013by
Awesome vintage gaming in one handheld product.
Excellent Vintage console. Everything you expect from a handheld of its time. Loud sound. Clear back-lit image. great fun and equipped to be be rotated with the use of buttons and both the top and bottom so the console can simply be turned around for those who are either left-handed or right-handed. A great recommendation for those who love to collect and play on the 'original' gaming consoles.
- lordantonio03 Sep, 2011by
Gran consola para colecionista. Una joya
Soy coleccionista y la verdad que es interesante tener una consola como esta en mi coeleccion. Trabaja muy bien y tiene juegos realmente curiosos. Para los amantes de las consolas es verdaderamente una joya.
- supernova010104 Oct, 2010by
Atari Lynx II
I bought this Atari Lynx II because my original Atari Lynx cartridge door has always been broken and many of the games tended to switch itself off half way through the game which was frustrating. I own over 40 games for the Lynx so obviously I can't really do with a second rate console to play the games on. I won the bid on the Lynx II at a fantastic price and even though Atari didn't sell as many units as the original nintendo gameboy, it is unique in that it was the first ever colour handheld console.