All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.87
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionRecognized for his remarkable synthesis of Expressionist and Cubist techniques, Lyonel Feininger (1871-1956) has long been considered a leading modern artist in Germany. This survey examines the artist's broad-ranging interests and influences including his involvement in German Expressionism and the Bauhaus.
- Author BiographyBarbara Haskell is curator at the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. John Carlin is an independent writer and curator, as well as the president and CEO of Funny Garbage. Bryan Gilliam is Frances Hill Fox Professor in Humanities at Duke University. Ulrich Luckhardt is curator at the Hamburger Kunsthalle, Germany. Sasha Nicholas is senior curatorial assistant at the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note256 color + 12 b-w illus.
- Weight1860 g
- Width241 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byBarbara Haskell
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.