All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.59Trending at £9.34
- £5.55Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.95
- £3.45Trending at £5.00
- £5.10Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study, Marian Demos seeks to demonstrate the significance of three famous lyric quotations within their respective contexts in the dialogues of Plato. These passages include the Simonides poem in the Protagoras and the misquotation of Pindar in the Gorgias .
- Author BiographyMarian Demos is associate professor in the humanities program (classics track) at Florida International University. Her articles have been published in Harvard Studies in Classical Philology, Transactions of the American Philological Association, Classical World, and American Journal of Archaeology.
- Author(s)Marian Demos
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/01/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGreek Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight154 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.