All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLysenko became one of the most notorious figures in twentieth-century science after his genetic theories were discredited decades ago. Yet some scientists now claim that discoveries in epigenetics prove that he was right after all. Loren Graham reopens the case, to determine whether new developments in molecular biology validate Lysenko's claims.
- Author BiographyLoren Graham is Professor Emeritus of the History of Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Loren Graham
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.