M&A Integration: How To Do It. Planning and delivering M&A integration for business success by Danny A. Davis, Christopher Kummer (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.99+ £3.40 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julian9763
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe flurry of M&A deals announced in 2011, including AT&T's agreement to acquire T-Mobile USA, ConAgra's proposed bid for Ralcorp, and eBay's acquisition of GSI Commerce, indicate that M&A has returned, and is perhaps headed back to the levels seen before the financial crisis.
- Author BiographyDanny A. Davis is a guest speaker at a number of the world s top business schools on strategy and M&A and is a Programme Director at Henley Business School for M&A. He brings a unique background that combines experience as an international sportsman, sales and marketing in large corporate, a strategy consultant and has been involved with integration for two decades. This background means he understands the theory but combines this with a proven ability to deliver M&A integration and large transformations in highly complex organizations. Danny has worked on deals from small to large, with a 100 man company taking over a 25 man, through to $6bn and $16bn deals. His work includes 1-2 days with a client to set up the integration, mobilization workshops and 100 day plans. Through to the actually planning and running of a $6bn deal across 30 countries for 3 years. He also helped manage one of the largest HR transformations on the planet, showing his level of people understanding. Danny has just stepped down from being the youngest ever trustee (Non-Executive Director) on the board of the Chartered Management Institute, also chairing the Marketing and Policy Committee, he currently sits on there Experts Panel . He speaks at numerous conferences and recently chaired the M&A integration conference in Europe. He has written articles for Henley Business School, British Computer Society, CFO Europe, Developing HR Strategy, and had a 3 page profile written on him by CIMA magazine for leaders. He brings a blend of strategic theory, practical experience and real life war stories that makes him unique in this field. Danny A. Davis, (MBA Bsc (Hons) DipM MCIM MCMI Cmgr Chartered Marketer) is a partner with DD Consulting, Henley Business School s Programme Director M&A and helps a large investment fund.
- Author(s)Christopher Kummer,Danny A. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight646 g
- Width167 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.59Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.