CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by the continuous feedback of a student-tested, faculty-approved process, this title delivers all of the key terms and all of the core concepts for the Marriage and Family course through a visually appealing print component with tear-out review cards for students and class prep cards for instructors.
- Author BiographyDavid Knox, Ph.D., is professor of sociology at East Carolina University, where he teaches courtship and marriage; marriage and the family; and sociology of human sexuality. He is a marriage and family therapist as well as the author or co-author of 12 books and over 100 professional articles.
- Author(s)David C. Knox
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight862 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.