Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the students of Limpsfield Grange School for girls with autism, M is for Autism is a truly authentic coming-of-age novel that shows what it's really like to grow up feeling a bit different. Why is being normal so easy for everyone else? Will finally getting a label help M to make sense of it all? What does normal even mean anyway?
- Author BiographyThe students of Limpsfield Grange, a residential school for girls with communication and interaction difficulties including Autism Spectrum Disorder, wrote and illustrated this book during three months of drama and creative writing workshops. The true life experiences of the girls were developed into M's story by Vicky Martin, the creative writing tutor who ran the workshops. She has previously worked on creative writing projects for the Royal Opera House's Education Department, and many theatres, arts centres and charities in the UK.
- Author(s)The Students of Limpsfield Grange School,Vicky Martin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note12 colour
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byRobert Pritchett
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £9.95Trending at £13.34
- £7.65Trending at £8.95
- £5.94Trending at £6.99
- £5.47Trending at £5.99
- £7.38Trending at £9.95
- £7.82Trending at £8.99
- £6.39Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.