All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.91Trending at £16.98
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an exploration of hundreds of bits of trivia about various aspects of the University of Michigan football team, ranging from beloved Coach Bo Schembechler (B) to the Heisman trophy (H) to National Champions (N) to zero - the number of losses suffered by the 1901 Wolverines in their undefeated, untied, and unscored-upon perfect season (Z).
- Author BiographyG is for Greg Nelson, who was born in Jackson, Michigan, and majored in journalism at Central Michigan University. He's been a professional writer for more than 25 years, writing and editing for newspapers and magazines as well as corporate and online publications. He now lives in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Greg Nelson
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.