Best-selling in Hard Drive (HDD) Recorders
About this product
- DescriptionThe Manhattan Plaza HD-S freesat HD receiver will unlock a whole new world of online and satellite entertainment. Enjoy over 150 channels, many in stunning HD, as well as on-demand TV courtesy of BBC iPlayer and ITV Player. Complete with an in-depth 8-day planner, youÃƒÂ¢Ã‚â‚¬Ã‚â„¢ll always be able to keep up with you favourite TV programmes. Highlights: Combining freesat HD, BBC iPlayer and ITV Player, the Plaza HD-S delivers over 150 channels of viewing pleasure. Complete with an easy-to-use electronic programme guide, setting reminders has never been easier. For perfect picture and sound make a direct digital connection to your HDTV using HDMI or use the digital optical audio output to connect to an external sound system. Connecting to non-HD equipment is no problem as the HD-S boasts twin SCART outputs (so you can connect simultaneously to a TV and DVD or Video Recorder). The Ethernet port connects the Plaza HD-S to your network for On Demand TV and there's a USB port for offline updates.
- ModelPlaza HD-S
- Device TypeTV Receiver
- Broadcast TypeSatellite
- TypeHD Digital
- Audio/Video OutputsAudio (via SCART),RGB (via SCART),SPDIF x 1
- Surround Sound FormatsDolby Digital
- Max. Resolution1080p
- FeaturesChannel Management,USB Input
- Data InterfacesEthernet Port
- Width25.8 cm (10.1")
- Depth17.5 cm (6.8")
- Height4.4 cm (1.7")
Most relevant reviews
- 16847828 Sep, 2016by
Fantastic value freesat box.
Plug in and play, easy to use menu system for set up and play.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- edwards99607 Feb, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- hadjan04 Apr, 2014by
Great Value for money
Super Freesat receiver for the price. Compares very favourably to other more expensive boxes. Compact and simple to set up.
- jksa201007 Jan, 2014by
Great Freesat box for not a lot of money
Very good Freesat box, really works well and not a lot of money. I have it connected to the BT Hub and BBC iPlayer etc is great.
- tjac316630 Oct, 2013by
Txt size on screen too small, handset buttons and symbols too small.
Works ok, a little slow when switching but the main problems are:- The txt size on the screenis too small and there is no way to adjust, and an even bigger problem is the remote, for those who's eyesight is not what it used to be the whole thing is far too small and you cannot read which button does what. If I was to buy a different product these are the 2 things that I would check out.