Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £23.72Trending at £26.01
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £37.00Trending at £40.36
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £16.40Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise volume shows how to use MATLAB in experimental psychology research, for such tasks as programming experiments, creating sensory stimuli, running simulations, calculating statistics, or biosignal processing. Includes examples and graphics.
- Author BiographyMauro Borgo received his B.A. and his Ph.D. in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineer in 1999 and in 2003 respectively, both from the University of Padova, Italy. His interests are in signal and data processing for wireless communication. He adapted his competences of signal processing to the multi-sensor/actuators cells systems. He has an international patent on Multi site- Single CellElectroporation . He was a lecturer in Electrical communication and in Matlab at the University of Padova(Italy).Alessandro Soranzo received his B.A. in Experimental Psychology in 1999 and his Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology in 2004, both from the University of Trieste, Italy. He also did a Post-doc in Vision Sciences at Glasgow Caledonian University (Glasgow, UK). He is senior lecturer in Cognitive Psychology at Teesside University in Middlesbrough (UK). His research interests are in colour perception and psychophysical methods.Massimo Grassi received his B.A. in Experimental Psychology in 1997 and his Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology in 2003, both from the University of Padova (Italy). He has also been a Visiting Scientist at University of Sussex (UK). He is lecturer in Sensation and Perception at University of Padova (Italy). His research interests are in sound perception, crossmodal perception, and psychophysical methods.
- Author(s)Alessandro Soranzo,Massimo Grassi,Mauro Borgo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2012
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 284 p.
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.