All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.73Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionBased on an internationally acclaimed seminar program that uses accelerated learning to distill the MBA curriculum, this is a must-read for anyone who wants to learn essential MBA principles-without the price tag.
- Author BiographyDr. Milo Sobel earned his doctorate from Columbia University and his MBA from the City University of New York. He has served as Manager of Training for Citibank, and is a member of the Academy of Management. As a journalist, he has regularly authored featured columns in World Executive's Digest and Chief Executive China. He also serves as Justice of the Peace in his hometown of Weston, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Milo Sobel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Skills and Development
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight593 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.