All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dynamic collection of tools, techniques, and strategies that will give you all the inspiration of a Master of Business Administration degree, without all the hard work.
- Author BiographyAlan Finn began his career in the Royal Navy as an engineer in nuclear submarines but now works in B2B marketing and management consultancy for industry, helping usually technological organizations to grow. His MBA - a specialist MBA in strategic marketing from the University of Hull - opened up many more opportunities and allowed Alan to broaden his career and to develop his own consultancy business.
- Author(s)Alan Finn
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight114 g
- Width149 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £14.37Trending at £14.58
- £9.83Trending at £11.28
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.